We’re so confident in CADEX’s composite technology, if any composite component is structurally damaged while you’re riding in the first two years after you bought it, we’ll repair it or replace it free of charge. This is in addition to CADEX’s warranty & service policies.
Crash your new road wheelset in the final turn of the local crit? Don’t worry about it! You’re covered.
We’re backing our products in a way no other company is willing to. We’re confident in what CADEX makes. We want you to be too. It’s that simple.
Now, this only goes for product you bought in the U.S. at an authorized CADEX dealer, and it only covers damage done while riding, so don’t go driving into your garage with your bike on top of your car. That’s on you.
THE CADEX "COMPOSITE CONFIDENCE" DETAILS
The CADEX Composite Confidence support plan is made by Giant Bicycle, Inc. (Giant USA) in addition to and separate from the warranty. It applies only to the original purchaser of select CADEX brand products purchased from an Authorized CADEX Retailer in the United States.
DEFINED: Any CADEX composite product structurally damaged while riding within the first two years of ownership will be replaced or repaired free of charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- The CADEX USA Composite Confidence support plan is not a warranty policy. It is a rider support plan for carbon/composite product that exists in addition to and separate from CADEX’s Warranty set forth in the CADEX Owner’s Manual. It is offered only at the discretion of CADEX USA and subject to product availability.
- This offer applies only to composite/carbon product purchased and assembled in the United States by an Authorized CADEX Dealer or purchased through CADEX USA’s website. It is only available in the USA and not valid in any other part of the world!
- Coverage is limited to the original owner within the first two years of ownership based on the original purchase date.
- Claims must be made within the first 2 years of ownership.
- The CADEX Composite Confidence support plan applies to any model year 2019 or later composite product.
- Wheelsystems must have both registration and purchase documentation to qualify. Product Registration Page
- Gear items must be submitted with purchase documentation to qualify.
- Coverage exists only for product structurally damaged while in use as the product was intended.
- The support plan does not cover product damaged while not in use (e.g., product damaged in transportation, storage, or due to theft).
- The support plan does not cover cosmetic damage.
- Replacement items are determined by CADEX. The exact model or color may not be available.
- Coverage is only available one time to the original owner within the first two years after the original purchase date.
- Damaged product that has been replaced under this support plan must be returned to CADEX USA prior to the delivery of the replacement product.
- CADEX will only cover the cost of the product replaced. All labor, service, and shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the rider/customer. Replacement items must be installed or assembled by an Authorized CADEX Retailer.
- In no event shall CADEX USA be responsible for direct, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- CADEX USA may, without notice, discontinue or modify this offer.