The CADEX Composite Confidence support plan is made by Giant Bicycle, Inc. (Giant USA) in addition to and separate from the limited warranty. It applies only to the original purchaser of select CADEX brand gear purchased from an Authorized CADEX Retailer in the United States.
Any CADEX composite wheel or composite component structurally damaged while riding within the first two years of ownership will be replaced or repaired free of charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- The CADEX Composite Confidence support plan is not a warranty policy. It is a rider support plan for carbon/composite product that exists in addition to and separate from CADEX’s Limited Warranty set forth in the CADEX Owner’s Manual. It is offered only at the discretion of Giant USA and subject to product availability.
- This offer applies only to composite/carbon product purchased and assembled in the United States by an Authorized CADEX Dealer or purchased through CADEX USA’s website. It is only available in the USA and not valid in any other part of the world.
- Coverage is limited to the original owner within the first two years of ownership based on the original purchase date.
- CADEX products must have both registration and purchase documentation to qualify. Product Registration Page
- Claims must be made within the first 2 years of ownership.
- Coverage exists only for product structurally damaged while in use as the product was intended.
- The support plan does not cover product damaged while not in use (e.g., product damaged in transportation, storage, or due to theft).
- The support plan does not cover cosmetic damage.
- Consumable components such as tires, rim tape, brake pads and bearings are not covered by this support plan.
- Any damage to CADEX WheelSystems caused by using non-CADEX recommended brake pads or tires is not covered by the support plan.
- Replacement items are determined by CADEX. The exact item or color may not be available at the time of your claim.
- Coverage is only available one time to the original owner within the first two years after the original purchase date.
- Damaged product that has been replaced under this support plan must be returned to CADEX USA prior to the shipment of the replacement product.
CADEX will only cover the cost of the product replaced. All labor, service, and shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the rider/customer. Replacement items must be installed or assembled by an Authorized CADEX Retailer.
In no event shall Giant USA be responsible for direct, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Giant USA may, without notice, discontinue or modify this offer.